1Vendor goes to Vendor/Payee Request Web Form (Department can request modification for non-vendor payees).
2Vendor/Payee completes information, submits updates.
3VM validates information.
4VM follows up with vendor/payee to resolve any questions or missing information.
5VM approves updates, enters updates into ARC.
6Vendor/Payee and Department requester is notified that updated profile is ready for use.
There are additional required steps for requests to modify disbursement information:
- Change from check to direct deposit (also known as ACH).
- Change in direct deposit information.
- Change in Remit To information for payments by check.
- Vendor/Payee goes to online questionnaire and requests disbursement modification.
- Vendor Management authenticates identity of requester.
- Once requester has been authenticated, requester can then complete and submit the modification request.
- VM validates the submitted information.
- W0J Pikolinos Lead 6647C1 Sneaker Mundaka Women's Shoes Fashion Leather VM follows up with vendor/payee to resolve and questions or missing information.
- VM approves the updates, updated information is entered into ARC.
- Vendor/Payee receives confirmation of the disbursement modification updates.